Corporate wellness is trickle down.
Where you go, your employees will follow
Every company is different. And yet the road to success and profitability depends on one common denominator – your work force. When you create daily opportunities for your executive team and your employees to be happy and healthy, you create the winning strategy that has today’s top companies thriving.
What do the world’s most innovative companies like Zappos, Google and DreamWorks know about the value of corporate wellness that YOU don’t?
Their success secret is out…
They invest in their success by investing in their people.
- And they’re not the only ones. 74% of American businesses now offer some type of wellness program (compared to 49% in 2007)
If you think you can be part of the 26% of businesses that don’t invest in corporate wellness, consider this…
- 74% of American businesses now offer some type of wellness program (compared to 49% in 2007)
- If you think you can be part of the 26% of businesses that don’t invest in corporate wellness, consider this…
Stress is the Silent Killer
- 40% of job turnover is due to stress. Over 50% of lost work days are stress related, keeping about 1 million people per day from attending work
Can you afford an unhealthy, unhappy work force?
When you invest in your employee’s wellness and well being through a corporate wellness program, your company can:
- Attract and retain superior quality employees
- Reduce absenteeism and time lost
- Enhance on-the-job performance and decision making
- Improve employee morale, resulting in a lower turnover
- Save money
- Invest In your company’s success
Meet Annamaria Poluha. A Corporate Wellness Ambassador for some of the country’s leading companies in the fashion, entertainment, financial, and legal industries, Annamaria knows the value of making simple, subtle shifts to the way your employees work, eat, and care for themselves.
Thank you for your interest in our Corporate Wellness Programs. Please complete the form below so that I have an idea of your corporate wellness culture.
I will review the information and respond within 48 business hours to set up a meeting to determine how best I can help you meet your corporate wellness goals.
I am looking forward to connecting with you!